Residential and Community Property
Residential property is private property that people use to live in. Community property is private property of married couple. By the residential law everything that two spouses buy while they are married is shared and after death or divorce is divided according to law.
Residential property could be single family housing, multifamily housing or mobile homes.
- Single family house is house occupied by single family
- Cottage which is a small house with four rooms
- Bungalow which is a freestanding house that has room with doors that connects them
- Villa which is a large house and a Mansion.
- Multifamily house is a house occupied by more than one family. That could be two flat house, which is consisted of two flats and the families are sharing the basement and the front entrance.
- Tree flat, four flat.
- Duplex which is consisted of two built side by side.
- Townhouse, house attached to other townhouses.
- Apartment building which is consisted of several apartments.
There are several agreements and documents a person or a couple needs to sign so they could buy different residential property. So you should check Rightmove for more info.
When a couple gets married they decide to look for apartment or house, or when a person wants to move out. They don’t know where to look for their desired living space.
There are several places on the internet where you can find some help in finding appropriate residential properties that will satisfy all your need. One of those places is the website of Rightmove. Where you could easily type in the desired location and find several places that are sold or rented. They could be of different price range from cheap to expensive depends on the location and the type of house or flat you want to buy or rent.